The Residences at Chestnut Ridge team of care partners and specialists works around the clock to provide the highest standards in wellness, safety, engagement and comprehensive care for our residents. Our care partners and specialists work with each resident and family individually to create a customized care plan tailored to meet specific needs.
Our Care Team includes:
- Director of Wellness and Personal Care Aides - Our Director of Wellness and personal care aides are available to residents around the clock. These dedicated teams monitor and support each resident's unique needs for socialization, safety, daily living, self-care, medical wellness, emotional well-being and physical health.
- On-Call Doctors - Residents can obtain prompt medical services without having to leave the community thanks to our on-call doctors.
- Medical Specialists - Other doctors, therapists, technicians and specialists who come on site include:
- Dentist & Oral Surgeon
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist
- Medications are managed at the Residences at Chestnut Ridge Wellness Center, which is centrally located in the facility for convenient resident access to secured prescriptions.
Most importantly, our care partners dedicate themselves to learning about each resident. Not just their names, but their backgrounds, preferences, likes and dislikes, and more. If you're ready to experience the Residences at Chestnut Ridge difference firsthand, contact one of our on-staff care partners and we will schedule a personalized tour.
For more about the Chestnut Ridge approach to personal care, see this page.
From the first day I moved into Chestnut Ridge, I have had a great time. The staff is so very nice and the food is tasty.
— Frances D., Resident